Sunday 18 August 2013

My life- everyday

Ugh! How many times have you felt so bored?? The cycle goes on and on, always!!

1 Do some work, it's early morning, and no daughter switches some noise which she calls music and some baby cries!!
2 Leave- and leave my husband with the four year old
3 Come back and pick them up
4 Work again            
5 Work
6 Work
7 make her eat food!!
8 Try, try and try- again!
9 Die a little
10 Ask my talented daughter to do some work for me
11 Meditate- ah!


12 Hope everything is going well with the kids
13 Finish some deadline
14 Start working on a deadline
15 Hear the bell ringing- the hubby's come
16 Open the door, someone
17 I'll have to open it!
18 Drink tea, yes, tea. tea!
19 Eat dinner
20 make her eat dinner
21 Eat, girl! EAT!
22 Forget about it. Watch TV
23 Close the TV and shush Nandini down
24 Sleep and pray Nandini will sleep
25 And hope Akshita is not listening to music or just- well, just sleep, okay??
 Start over

4 comments: